Oldham's First Zero Waste Shop
Make Your Kitchen Plastic Free
Bring your own containers or buy from Us
Organic Himalayan Salt£0.20 Select options
Organic Sea Salt£0.10 Select options
Organic Omega Four Seed Mix£0.60 Select options
Organic Linseed – Brown£0.40 Select options
Organic Hemp Seeds – Whole£0.40 Select options
Organic Corn Starch Flour – Gluten Free£1.60 Select options
Organic Tricolour Quinoa Grain£0.60 Select options
Organic Wild Rice Mix£0.70 Select options
Check out all the categories below to learn more information about the full range we offer on the website
How I can help.
- Giving you quality organic dry foods both packaged and un-packaged from around the globe
- Supplying both plastic free products and packaging, helping you lower your plastic consumption
- Liquid refills stamping out single use in it’s tracks
- Offering eco-friendly, fair trade, cruelty free, vegan, closed loop system, local artisans and small business items
- Utensils and products to cook, travel and clean with
- Delivering orders locally on a bike where possible lowering our carbon footprint
- Providing an old way in an new era customer service and keeping it human
Happy to give you the quality time you require to browse around while supporting and assisting if wanted, from choosing to refill both foods or liquid cleaning products. Offer a helping hand packing all your chosen kitchen essentials and gifts.
A personal service in a safe space within our unit shop, without the worry of over crowding or unexpected visitors entering. Our premises is inside a large building based in Chadderton. A welcoming space with a free outdoor car park. I have installed a hand wash basin with hand soap and sanitizer at the ready inside the entrance of our vestibule unit at Spice Drive.
Stop and think?
Buy what you need.
Search for non-plastic alternatives wherever possible. Stop non-essential single use items.
Every change helps. Your journey is unique from another. Learn, adapt, progress.
Join Our Facebook Group
A small friendly online community who chat, share and ask questions with one another inside the group platform. Giving and supporting tips and ideas on all cooking levels.
We are always learning and growing and the kitchen is a place many of us spend a good amount of time in our life-time.