Faith In Nature Aloe Vera Soap is a natural hand soap bar that harnesses organic aloe vera blended with ylang ylang and patchouli essential oils to effectively and gently remove dirt and bacteria.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar
- 99% naturally derived ingredients
- 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Paraben and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and cruelty-free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled recyclable and compostable cardboard packaging
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash rangeIngredients:
Sodium palmate*** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate*** Aqua (Water)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice** Glycerin* Cananga odorata flower oil* Pogostemon cablin oil*
Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Benzyl alcohol* Benzyl benzoate* Benzyl salicylate* Geraniol* Linalool* CI 75810*
* Plant derived
** Organic certified
*** Certified sustainable origin
Directions: Apply Aloe Vera Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Safix Coconut Soap Rest
A great alternative to a traditional soap dish. This soap rest will keep your soap dry in between uses and helps your soap bar last longer.
100% biodegradable and compostable. This Soap Rest prevents your natural soap bars from going soggy. It’s also super easy to clean: just rinse it and use again and again.
Made of coconut fibre and shaped like a pad and looks similar to the standard Safix scrub pad. However, this pad consists of coarser and thicker coconut fibres.
There are no reviews yet.