Faith In Nature Coconut Hand Soap harnesses the moisturising benefits of tropical coconut to nourish the skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar made with 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Parabens and sulphate-free
- Vegan Society Approved and cruelty-free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled cardboard packaging that is recyclable and compostable
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash rangeIngredients:
Made using the highest quality, naturally derived, cruelty-free ingredients, with 100% natural fragrance – and they work beautifully.Sodium palmate*** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate*** Aqua (Water) Glycerin* Parfum* Cocos nucifera oil** Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Benzyl alcohol*
* Plant derived
** Organic certified
*** Certified sustainable origin
Directions: Apply Coconut Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Safix Coconut Fibre Rest
A great alternative to a traditional soap dish. This soap rest will keep your soap dry in between uses and helps your soap bar last longer.
100% biodegradable and compostable. This Soap Rest prevents your natural soap bars from going soggy. It’s also super easy to clean: just rinse it and use again and again.
Made of coconut fibre and shaped like a pad and looks similar to the standard Safix scrub pad. However, this pad consists of coarser and thicker coconut fibres.
There are no reviews yet.