Long-lasting, non-scratch washing-up pads made from Loofah plant – flexible, durable and traditional
• Two pads in the pack •
• Will last for months and at the end of its natural life can be composted.
• Biodegradable & recyclable. alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges
Made from sustainable raw materials.
• Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
• Vegan friendly.
• Hand made in Egypt.
• May appear abrasive in its dry state, but when immersed in water the pad will swell to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad.
• Fits neatly in your hand – use in warm water with washing-up liquid.
• Soft enough for non-stick pans, supple enough to fit into mugs.
• Soak & remove baked-on food first for best results.
• To keep your loofah fresh between uses, squeeze out any excess water, shake out any food particles and hang it to dry from the cotton string loop. Occasionally wash in the washing machine or by hand if you like.