Faith In Nature first vegetable soap and still a customer favourite to this day! Our Orange Hand Soap harnesses the refreshing and cleansing benefits of orange essential oils to promote healthy skin while effectively and gently removing dirt and bacteria.
- Environmentally friendly hand soap bar
- 99% naturally derived ingredients
- 100% natural fragrance & essential oils
- Paraben and SLS Free
- Vegan Society Approved and cruelty-free hand care
- Plastic-free and zero-waste
- Recycled, recyclable and compostable cardboard packaging
- From our natural hand soap and hand wash rangeIngredients:
Sodium palmate** Sodium cocoate* and/ or Sodium palm kernelate** Aqua (Water) Glycerin* Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil* Sodium chloride Sodium citrate* Helianthus annuus seed oil* Carotenoids* Limonene* Linalool*
* Plant derived
** Certified sustainable origin
Apply Orange Soap to wet hands, rub together to create lather and rinse off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clean water immediately. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep out of reach of children.
Safix Coconut Soap Bar Rest
A great alternative to a traditional soap dish. This soap rest will keep your soap dry in between uses and helps your soap bar last longer.
100% biodegradable and compostable. This Soap Rest prevents your natural soap bars from going soggy. It’s also super easy to clean: just rinse it and use again and again.
Made of coconut fibre and shaped like a pad and looks similar to the standard Safix scrub pad. However, this pad consists of coarser and thicker coconut fibres.